Different ways to order SYLVANT® (siltuximab)
100 MG NDC: 73090-420-01a
400 MG NDC: 73090-421-01a
|Website||Item #||Item #|
|Cardinal Health Specialty Distribution||877-453-3972||5694179||5694187|
|McKesson Plasma and Biologics||877-625-2566||1592724||1592773|
|McKesson Specialty Care Distribution||800-482-6700||5010694||5010695|
aSYLVANT® National Drug Code Updated as of 2/19/21.
R.A.R.E.SM can help
R.A.R.E. (Recordati Access, Resources, and Engagement) is designed to make it easier for your patients to access and stay on treatment.
R.A.R.E. support may include
- Patient Adherence Support
- Navigating the Insurance Process
- Co-pay Program
- Patient Assistance Program
Personalized support for your patients while on SYLVANT therapy
The Patient Liaison (PL) is ready to connect on SYLVANT® (siltuximab) and idiopathic multicentric Castleman disease (iMCD) with your patients who opt in
The PL Program* offers people receiving SYLVANT therapy access to one‑on‑one support at no additional cost by Recordati Rare Diseases.*PL services are provided by Recordati Rare Diseases to help support patients while on SYLVANT therapy. Information provided by the PL Program is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of the healthcare provider. This is an opt-in program, which requires enrollment before PL services can be provided.
The Patient Liaison will call enrolled patients to:
Provide education and answer questions about iMCD and SYLVANT
Help patients access SYLVANT medication
Connect patients with other iMCD educational resources†
To get started, your patients can complete the Program Enrollment Opt‑In FormCOMPLETE THE OPT-IN FORM
The PL will contact your patients upon receipt of the opt-in form.
The PL can help connect your patients with a variety of resources:
Access and reimbursement
- Insurance verification—Confirming that your patients’ insurance companies will cover SYLVANT and help with understanding their insurance benefits
- Insurance company education—Educating insurers about SYLVANT to help speed up decisions about coverage and payment
- Co-pay assistance program—Direct your patients to learn about co-pay eligibility for SYLVANT infusions in an outpatient care setting
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP)—Help your patients access SYLVANT if they are eligible and do not have insurance or if they are underinsured
- Additional referrals—Refer your patients to outside assistance sources if appropriate
Castleman Disease Collaborative
The CDCN is a global initiative dedicated to accelerating research and treatment for Castleman disease.
Dosing and Administration Guide
Learn more about the administration process, including preadministration laboratory testing here.
Doctor Discussion Guide
See what patients who research iMCD may use when talking to their doctors about iMCD.
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®)
SYLVANT is guideline-preferred for all patients with iMCD, regardless of severity.
Abbreviations: CDCN, Castleman Disease Collaborative Network; NCCN, National Comprehensive Cancer Network.